Online marketing is a new age of marketing with the introduction of the Web and progressive innovations. It must not be a shock that more companies today are engaging, vibrant internet marketing methods to increase market presence and sales for much better profits and market exposure. As innovation advances, online video marketing is creating a huge hit among online company promos as web customer habits modifications to like visual marketing methods over conventional text-based alternatives.
If you’ve been marketing online for any length of time, then you know the importance of having an optin page and building a list. No need to preach to the converted, right? But is your optin page maximizing every chance of getting the optin? Probably not.
Before we take a look at what you can do in order to maximize your optins lets take a quick look at conversion rates so you know what to aim for. The conversion rate is the percentage of people who decide to sign up for your free gift, newsletter or whatever youre offering after visiting your optin page.
A decent conversion rate is 5% (5 out of every 100 visitor’s signs up)
10% is above average
20% + is excellent
If youre doing anything less than 20%, then there’s definitely room for improvement.
The Top 7 Elements to Build Into A Successful Optin Box
- Have a headline for your offer.
- Have a picture of you or your offer
- Brief copy about what’s in the offer a list of bulleted benefits
- Have the word FREE in big, bold letters. You can also add “No credit card required” somewhere in the optin box copy
- A simple name and email form It’s important to get the name and email so that you can personalize the emails.
- A clear call to action button You can say “Instant Access” or “Give me my FREE Report” etc. A brightly colour button that stands out from the rest of the page will work well.